Shows used as sources for this episode:
- Air Crash Investigation: Out of Sight
- News footage from the 30th anniversary of the crash.
- News footage from the day of the crash.
- An animation of the crash as presented in Microsoft Flight Simulator.: This account is one I’ve linked to before on the Facebook, as the person running it runs different air crashes through Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- News footage following the crash.
Articles used as sources for this episode:
- The NTSB report
- Air Controller’s Nightmare: “I Lost An Airplane”: An article on Walter White, the air traffic controller who played a part in the collision.
- Year After Air Crash : Survivors of Cerritos: No Easy Answer
- California Jet Crash Led to Sweeping Changes
- The Last Seconds and Aftermath of Flight 498
- Collision in the “Birdcage”
- Cockpit Voice Recorder Database page on the crash.
- Cerritos plane crash 30 years ago: ‘You either died or you didn’t’